Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update, Random

My grade 7 language arts class did a poetry project, which took me 57.3 years to mark, and which had to include a poem by an author of their choice. Some of them found the poems on the internet, and didn't bother to re-write the name, which left me puzzling: who, exactly, is Frost, Robert?

Anyway, here are some random updates on knitting, which I am doing to avoid marking. Nothing new here.

"Everybody Knows" is done like dinner, and I love it.



It's not easy, being green.



Check out the buttons:


And one more, because it's my blog and I can put all the pictures of my knitting on it that I damn well please:


What else? I'm so glad you asked.


"Elsewhere" is coming along swimmingly, I'm just past the shoulders.

Knitting. Making me happy since 2005.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Wow! Nice sweater! I'm knitting an afghan right now and it actually has a pattern! This is the second time I've done the same pattern but the last one was full of so many mistakes that you couldn't really tell it was a pattern at all. (I still love that afghan though and sleep with it every night!)